Monday, July 4, 2011

NetGalley Month with prizes


I have joined netGalley recently and ask for some books and suddenly I discover today that is the the NetGalley month @ Red House Books so I decided to participate!



DETAILS:

*DECLARE YOURSELF*

Post on your blog (preferable), your Facebook wall, on Tumblr -- somewhere on the interwebs -- and link back to this post. Basically, tell your followers and friends about NetGalley July and comment below with your link
Or
Tweet about the event using the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth
The only real criteria is to have a link back to this post somewhere in your declaration and you must comment below :)

*READ*
As many NetGalley books as you can in July -- make sure you keep track of them because this time, in order to be eligible for a prize you must report your reads to me. Another post, an email, a comment on the wrap up post in August - doesn't matter - I just want to know what you read :)

*PRIZES*
2 people will win $15 worth of books from The Book Depository!

So, now that I've DECLARED MYSELF -- how about you?

Here I will add the list of books that I've read from netGalley this month:
  • Falling skies by Paul Tobin - my review
  • Break out by Nina Croft - my review
  • Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment