Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Time Will Come #1


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted @ Books for Company, where you can spotlight those books that have been on your shelf for awhile and you really want to to read them.
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Visit the other blogs!
 
The host - Stephenie Meyer
I bought this book long time ago because I enjoyed so much with twilight and I was so excited about reading another book of this author but I do not know why but I did not read it yet...

I want to read it this summer but I am not sure now because everyone is telling me that this book sucks compared to the twilight series.

Anyway I will try it and I will do the review :-) because maybe I will enjoy.

Sypnosis: (from barnes & Noble)
The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of human hosts while leaving their bodies intact. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, didn't expect to find its former tenant refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.
As Melanie fills Wanderer's thoughts with visions of Jared, a human who still lives in hiding, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she's never met. Reluctant allies, Wanderer and Melanie set off to search for the man they both love.
Featuring one of the most unusual love triangles in literature, THE HOST is a riveting and unforgettable novel about the persistence of love and the essence of what it means to be human.

4 comments:

  1. It's so hard when you have a book but it has bad reviews. Definitely worth reading it yourself and seeing if you like it though!
    Thank you for joining in =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People say this sucks in comparison to Twilight?! They need their heads knockin' together. The Host is far better and much more believable (the characters/relationships, not the premise so much :P).

    Make sure you give it a go soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too. I started reading it when it was first released but stopped after a while. Maybe I should pick it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually liked a lot this book. I wasn't expecting anything, but was really surprised about this one! You should definitely read it.

    ReplyDelete